Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pre Venice Immersion

From my bookshelf

In 63 days 19 hours 35 minutes and 45 seconds I will depart for Venice. I will be in Venice for 11 days and then another 9 days will be spent in other parts of Italy. So for the past 6 months I have been increasingly immersing myself in whatever information I can find about the grand and beautiful La Serenissima.

More from the book shelf

Audio Books from audible.com
History Books
Travel Books and Guides
eBooks
Photography Books
DVDs
TV shows
Apps
Maps
Music

iPhone Apps


Bit by bit I am learning all about Venice and preparing, mapping, googling, forum posting trying to soak it all up so I can get the most from my grand tour and the special relationship I will have with city of sublime and resplendent light.

iBooks on the iPad

In future posts I will continue to go into detail of the methods of my madness in detailing many of the items I refer to above.

No comments:

Post a Comment